FarmersJoint.com

Full Version: how can I make mychickens to grow fasterand heavie?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! Please I want to know how many bags of feeds are 100 broilers suppose to finish in 6wks at most 8wks and what should be their expected weights? Any tips on healthy and fast growing of the chickens is welcome. I heard that there's a special injection that makes them grow faster and heavier, is it true?
(04-10-2016, 03:03 PM)miya miya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone!   Please I  want  to know how many  bags of feeds are  100  broilers suppose to  finish in  6wks  at  most  8wks  and  what should be their expected weights?   Any  tips on  healthy and  fast growing of  the  chickens  is  welcome. I  heard that  there's a  special injection that makes them   grow faster and  heavier, is  it  true?

I currently have 600 broilers and by day 24, they have eaten 21 bags. Broilers need about 2kg of feed to gain 1kg in weight. They attain 2kg in 6-7 weeks. I hope this helped.
f u feed them well they will grow well. My last set of 49 broiler had the following schedule:

from wk0-4......2.5bags of starter

'' 5.....36.8kg of finisher

'' 6.....45.6kg

'' 7-8.....155.12kg

the above give's a total of11 bags of feed to 8wks. And i sold birds weighing 2.4--3kg @ day 54 in the 8th wk. In ur case 11*2=22bags of feed for 100 birds, don't believe in injection,if u feed them better u will have better results
(02-22-2017, 01:16 PM)Anebi Wrote: [ -> ]f u feed them well they will grow well. My last set of 49 broiler had the following schedule:

from wk0-4......2.5bags of starter

''          5.....36.8kg   of finisher

''          6.....45.6kg

''      7-8.....155.12kg  

the above give's a total of11 bags of feed to 8wks. And i sold birds weighing 2.4--3kg @ day 54 in the 8th wk. In ur case 11*2=22bags of feed  for 100 birds, don't believe in injection,if u feed them better u will have better results

I agree with you. There are injections that can be used to make them grow faster but I don't recommend such. They are not good for human health.
you can actually give them booster e.g el rox is a good booster. can give u 2-2.5 kg for 6-7 weeks
(04-10-2016, 03:03 PM)miya miya Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone! Please I want to know how many bags of feeds are 100 broilers suppose to finish in 6wks at most 8wks and what should be their expected weights? Any tips on healthy and fast growing of the chickens is welcome. I heard that there's a special injection that makes them grow faster and heavier, is it true?

about growing faster and heavier, u shud feed them ad-libitum. higher protein feeds will help. 100 birds need anything between 8 and 9 by 50kg bags from day old to abt 6weeks