FarmersJoint.com

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm the administrator of this forum. This is where you introduce yourself. Tell us anything about yourself - course of study, business etc. For example I'm a poultry farmer but I read Mechanical engineering at FUTO. I love agriculture so much that by the grace of God, I have a plan to set up an integrated farm like that of Songhai. I hope you now get what I mean. So feel free to introduce yourselves. Thanks. 
Hello everyone,my name is aderinola and i intend to start a snail,quail,chicken and grasscutter farm soon,so i want to gather all the knowledge needed and referrals so that i dont get into wrong hands,thanks.
Aderinola, I meant that this section called "introduction" is where you introduce urself by creating a new thread. I hope you understand. But nevertheless you're welcome. Whatever question you have, just make a post in the appropriate section and hopefully, someone will answer you.
Hello everyone, I am Olaniyi. Studying Animals Health in FCAH&PT moor plantation, Apata Ib. Am into Agribusiness and practicing farmers. I want to improve my knowledge to be an experience expert in the field
(01-07-2015, 03:30 AM)pastorola Wrote: [ -> ]Hello everyone, I am Olaniyi. Studying Animals Health in FCAH&PT moor plantation, Apata Ib. Am into Agribusiness and practicing farmers. I want to improve my knowledge to be an experience expert in the field

You're highly welcome man.
Pastorola you're highly welcome. I glad we have somebody like you here.
My name is Adetunji, I am a programmer and an ICT consultant. I want to go into agriculture as a means for residual income hence the reason i joined this forum.
You're highly welcome Twonjee. You can only gain from this forum if you ask questions. If you find it difficult to make posts, let me know.
(11-08-2014, 09:23 PM)Henlus Wrote: [ -> ]I'm the administrator of this forum. This is where you introduce yourself. Tell us anything about yourself - course of study, business etc. For example I'm a poultry farmer but I read Mechanical engineering at FUTO. I love agriculture so much that by the grace of God, I have a plan to set up an integrated farm like that of Songhai. I hope you now get what I mean. So feel free to introduce yourselves. Thanks. 

Hello House, I am Segun studied Elect Engineering and also a chartered accountant. at the moment, I work as an accountant in a paid employment.
I have always have passion for agric. I just got an acre of land to start off with my "trial farm". My ultimate goal is to have and run an integrated farm on several hectares of land.
(01-21-2015, 09:45 AM)twonjee2002 Wrote: [ -> ]My name is Adetunji, I am a programmer and an ICT consultant. I want to go into agriculture as a means for residual income hence the reason i joined this forum.

(02-15-2015, 03:40 PM)ASOKEM Wrote: [ -> ]Hello House, I am Segun studied Elect Engineering and also a chartered accountant. at the moment, I work as an accountant in a paid employment.
I have always have passion for agric. I just got an acre of land to start off with my "trial farm". My ultimate goal is to have and run an integrated farm on several hectares of land.

You are highly welcome, please keep us updated on your progress. We may have some advice to give you.
I am Lukmon, i studied Business Admin and presently working with a Financial Institution. I have passion for Agriculture precisely livestock farming. I am presently rearing  a hybrid Turkey at my backyard.
You're highly welcome eluquenson.